What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. leucophylla winner Jimmy $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only see one other leuc in the auction, so here's mine. It's an ordinary leucophylla, but even an ordinary one is just about the most spectacular plant you'll have when it grows its fall pitchers. If I remember correctly, this one's were close to 18" last year and as you'll see in the photo, it has one open flower and two others on shorter stalks still in bud. You'll also see no pitchers, only last year's phyllodia. That's because it avoids capturing it's pollinators by blooming before pitchers mature. It's in an 8" pot, by the way, but basically has confined itself to half of the pot. Bidding starts at $1 and I'll pay shipping if it sells for more than $11.

CIMG3332.jpg
[/IMG]

$2

$4

It just dawned on me how little time there is between the end of the auction and when I leave for 1 1/2 weeks for vacation. Unless you pay immediately and I get word fast enough to allow me to pack and ship the plant the Monday after the auction, I won't be able to ship plants until 7/5. I just want to make sure everyone knows. Thanks for all the bids because the proceeds of this auction help NASC a lot.

NASC payment sent on 6/28/2008.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Plant recieved today and shipping money will be sent soon. Thanks Bruce!

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back