What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. "Leah Wilkerson" pollen for trade

I have quite a few extra pollen-laden Q-tips from my Leah Wilkerson's flowers, and im hoping to find someone with some interesting "open" flowers. I'd like to split the seed 50/50, but i am being a bit of a dead beat dad!

Message me and lets get to work ASAP!

A

I'd like to take you up on that, but I won't have any blooms for several weeks yet. :-(

As long as you keep it dry and in the fridge, the pollen lasts a long time. I've used a previous seaons pollen with successful germination from the resultant seed when keeping the pollen cold & dry.

would you be interested in crossing it with flava 'copper top' or alata x rubra?

Would you mind sending me some pics of the plants? I might be interested.

I dont have any recent pics since they are just now pushing up flowers and have no pitchers. I can try to find some pics from last season.

if you look at my growlist, just about everything is in bud. if you wanna pick out some specific plants, i'll let you know if they're going to bloom.

Back