What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

s. doodle bug

• Thread starter uphwiz
  • Start date

uphwiz

jimmy
update on mine this season , :-D
IMG_2434.jpg

Wow, that's a cool looking plant!

Very nice! :awesome: ...looks like a more colorful version of my S. x wrigleyana.

Thanks for sharing!

Wow... mine pales in comparison!

Very nice! I love mine too! Nice photos!

Picture-8.jpg
Bug Series (Kristi King)

Awesome!

O.M.G! I think you need a bigger pot... :)

My Love Bug is alive, but has not produced ANY pitchers at all this year! Any suggestions? I will get a pic later.

My Love Bug is alive, but has not produced ANY pitchers at all this year! Any suggestions? I will get a pic later.

Is it getting full Sun? How many hours a day? Seems strange it didn't grow new pitchers....

Very nice! More showier than 'Dixie Lace' IMO.

I've lost count of the number of Dixie Laces I've had that haven't made it through winter!

Is it getting full Sun? How many hours a day? Seems strange it didn't grow new pitchers....
Apparently something with conditions. I moved it to my regular bog(was in my minibog) and now it's throwing up tons of pitchers.

I would post a pic of my dixie lace, but the area I planted it has 70%sun(sunniest area of the house) but we hope to cut down some trees near there soon.

this has been the showiest of my sarrs this season , it's keep up the colors and grew strong the entire summer.
IMG_3042.jpg

Back