What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rooting san pedro cacti cuttings for trade

I have 2- 12" San Pedro (Echinopsis pachanoi, syn. Trichocereus pachanoi) cuttings for trade, these have been laying around the house and have started to send out roots and show new growth which is perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the cuttings (90 degrees)

its a shame to see these go to waste so I am offering both up for trade for something cp-ish. These would typically be considered to have a market/ebay value of 25-35 USD ea.

Due to the historical nature of this cactus I will only offer them to someone who is over 18 yr old and lives in the CONUS. I am only offering these to someone who is interested in them for gardening and ornamental purposes. Any mention or even references to any other uses will cause your offer to be considered null and void.

please PM your offers, replying to this thread will not be used as a factor in consideration of any offer

Cheers'
Av

my apologies freddy, but I'm not really interested in selling, there are plenty of good sources if you want to buy one...

for rare cacti I would recommend sacredsucculents.com

but thanks for the offer,
Av

Back