What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rion Greenhouse

now, if i could only pick my jaw up off of the floor...

Pic of the greenhouse on Xmas Eve. I'm still getting the hang of it and almost all my neps are small, but hopefully this coming year it'll start filling out.

Happy Holidays everyone!

xmasevegreenhouse.jpg

quite a bit larger than mine, i like the double doors, and is it set up for ventilation ,meaning more than one top vent, enjoy. I do like mine very much , cant remember the name of the co. that makes mine , got it for a steel though. They ordered too many so was selling them for 399.00 . I couldnt pass it up . mine is connected by aluminum tracts that the polycarb. panels slid on too, very easy to assemble , and seems fairly sound, but not for heavy snows. mine's 6ft x 8 ft x6ft 5inches at the top center how big is yours.:blush:

Mine is the 8 X 8. It's bigger, presumably the panels are thicker and it's taller, but I paid a LOT more for mine. I'm jealous! You got a great deal! :)

Looks Awesome Brokken. I see the Helis in the back there, what species?

I have two which are doing okay: Heterodoxa x minor and heterodoxa x nutans.

Ooooooooooohhhhh that looks like a dream world of CPs... Cant wait to get my collection started again!!! only..7 months to go!! lol

Back