What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rfi

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date
  • Tags
    email

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Hey all

I am looking for anyone that might have contacts in Costa Rica that might know of CP locations, Specifically Utrics but any other species as well. If you can help please email me or PM me.

Thanks

hey pyro! sorry i didn't read this when i joined a year ago. still want any info? you can go to http://darnis.inbio.ac.cr/ubis....3&-Find and you'll get descriptions of places where to find utricularias. if you also search my posts (all 10 o them), in one of them i wrote a list of all cp's found (so far) in the wild in costa rica. also, i'm not the only grower in cr now! there is a greenhouse out in the country where a guy has thousands of neps growing and he's stocking plant stores all over san josé. maybe even a local cp club might be possible now.

Hey CCC,

No worries on the delay, I was not on any time constraint. I checked the link breifly but my spanish is a bit rusty so I might have a brute of a time using it. I'll see though. And I will search for your posts when I get a moment. I might PM/email you later with questions if that is okay.

Thanks

Hey Carlos,

I just shot you an email.

Back