What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember the 21 plant leaf cutting?

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
well, turns out i would probably kill more of these than good to try to split them and give them away. so i potted the patch of plants in a pot tonight. this is what it looked like.
D.adelae%20leaf%20update.jpg

it is in a 4 inch pot. individualy they are not that big looking at them. but together it is a sight to see!
later,

That's a beautifullly messy clump
tounge.gif

...it's strange.   i can grow D. adelae up the ying yang.  but for some reason, D. capensis has proven to be impossible as of now.  But, i am willing to try again.  
wink.gif

later,

wow, your cuttings have grown fast! I made a cutting about the same time you did, but not as near as many plants and very slow growth... the mother plant is flowering now though.
biggrin.gif

one of my D. adelae plants are in flower also...
biggrin.gif

D.%20adelae-1.jpg

later,

Root cuttings of D. adelae will also produce you a gazillion plants
biggrin.gif

You're telling me! Maybe that freeze wasn't so bad! My D. adelae's and my D. slackii have 2 or more plants coming back from the roots! One of the adelae pots has 5 healthy new plants in it..when orginally it had 1 sickly plant!  
smile.gif

...lessen to learn.  plants that are not doing well...  should be froze.  (DON'T ATTEMPT THIS! )  lol

Back