What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

reintroducing myself... again

• Thread starter tatorger
  • Start date
I used to be very active on this wonderful forum but i took an extended hiatus after i gave my plants and terrarium away in a spur of the moment decision. I've regretted ever since and was hesitant to get back into the hobby. I especially miss my N. bical and all my N. ampullaria. I've decided to get back into it and I'm pumped to get back into the community. Hopefully all the people i remember are still around lol I also look forward to getting to know all the member that have joined in my absence.

Travis

Welcome back to TF. I have left and rejoined the hobby twice in my life now so I get where you are coming from. But it only gets better each time...

I have a feeling you're going to see a lot of unfamiliar faces here (myself included.) There are still a few people around from before my time though. Welcome back!

Welcome back to the forum!

I have stayed with the hobby but been silent on the forum for years. I think I remember your screen name from before.

I've actually got a N. Ampullaria Harlequin red vine that's bursting out of my little Ikea terrarium. There are plenty of basals underneath. I've been hoping to find the vine a good home. Would you be interested in a segment of the vine to root?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

AW MAN!!!! That would be amazing! It's stuff like this that make me like plant people so much more than reptile people lol

Welcome back!
I too am back after a long hiatus.

Back