What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re: U. humboldtii seed nearly free

thbjr

Don't eat me,... Mr. Flytrap
Re: U. humboldtii seed nearly free

I got mine today and planted them.
Thanks Pyro, :hail:
Thanks Barry, :hail:
THanks to whoever donated them!!! :hail: :hail: :hail:

Yeah I got mine today too. Thanks!

i got mine the other day and all the live ones have all sprouted. thanks!

~b

I don't have mine yet... :crap:

Me neither

give it some time. They should be there tomorrow. You did send in your shipment money right?

i got about 5 of so sprouts, all the others were brownish when they got to me : / hopefully they'll all grow though!
-Justin

You bet I did

Yeah thats about all I got was 4 maybe 5 green seeds all the others were brown too, but that was to be expected. It was said that the germination rate was going to be low. At least I read it. It was linked in the thread to the ICPS website where Barry said you may only get about 25% germination.

If you emailed me your address and got a reply from me with my address to send shipping to then I sent the seed out.

There is only one person I have not sent out to and that is because, despite numerous requests by me, they have not sent me their address. ???

Got them! Thanks again Travis for setting this whole thing up!

Trav I will pay again and you can send me the persons seeds that will not send you his address! He he he:hail: :-)) :woot:

THANK YOU!!!!! -- Methinks i see sprouts already!! :)!! that was a quick germination!

Yup, they're famed for their "Hatching" germination. Mine escaped their "shells" in about 6-7 hours.

Thanks Pyro, received mine today. Cheers.

Back