What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re: Bugweed and Auction plants

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi folks

I know some of you who won plants in the auction from Bugweed are wondering why you haven't gotten your plants.  And some of you are just plain wondering where Bugweed is.

Bugweed has a very serious issue going on in his life right now.  This is something that occurred after the auction so Bugweed didn't know he would be in this situation when he listed his plants.  He does fully intend to honor all the auction plants and plants he owes anyone.  However, in the grand scheme of things, the plants are not high on his priority list at the moment.

It is also my understanding that his computer is broken.  So we are trying to contact Buggie by phone, so far with no success.  If we can get hold of him, we will work out a plan to get the plants out to all of you who are waiting.

Have a little more patience.  But most of all send your kind thoughts and prayers to Bugweed to help get him through this tough time.

There is no one quite like the Weeder and I miss him very much.  
smile_h_32.gif

Maybe if you post some words of encouragement here to let Bugweed know how much he is loved and missed....even if he can't read it right now, perhaps he will FEEL it....

Thanks for posting this Suzanne, I was petitioned by the big guy a little while ago to see if I could find some seeds for him- I finally met with success, so he can be pleased to know that the final hole in his north american collection will be plugged once he is able to return.
Whatever the heck has got him all occupied, I am hoping that it is only going to be a blip on his 44 years growin' radar. If you get ahold of him, please tell him we are pullin for him, I know I am

(and if ya read this, Steve, I'll keep them seeds safe for ya for however long it takes)

Hope you get back on your feet soon, Bug! If your computer's busted, we've always got bits and pieces around here, enough to fix just about anything. We all hope to see you back soon; life aint the same here without your very unique personality.

If ya see this and ever could use anything from me (computer bits/help, whatever) I can be reached at 831-685-1201. Best of luck, bud!

yeah, I miss the Bug...
if anything is needed please let me know

Hey there Steve.
Since I met you last week,I have so many questions and so little answers. Sending you all the positive energy, that I can muster up.
Gr8 meeting you and keep 'em plants growin'
Lois

Hey Bugweed, there's a very special vft that I've been wanting to name, I promise to name it Bugweed if you'll promise me that you will do whatever you can to get through your troubles and come back to a forum that cares a lot about you.

Hey Mr. Weed,

Hope everything sorts its self out soon! We need ya back on the forums! What are we to do with out your wit and charm?!?

I still have you in my prayers Bugweed. Hope everything works out.

Back