What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rare Tillandsia Cousin It X Swampthing

I Knew I Heard Some Weird Noises Coming From The Greenhouse

:-))

Nice!

Lololol Good one!

:-O

Sweetness!

Is it a giant mound of Tilandsia usneoides?

:-O

Sweetness!

Is it a giant mound of Tilandsia usneoides?

Yeah

It got to heavy to hang from the top of my greenhouse {the stuff grows like crazy} so I draped it over an upside down tomato cage

Might decorate it up & use it as a X~Mas tree / LOL

I love it. XD
~Joe

It's so rad with the hat (stick some shades on there and get some more pics PLEASE!)
I would totally steal your idea and grow my own Cousin It if I had somewhere to grow it. I have some T. usneoides in one of my terrariums but I don't have anywhere to grow such an amazing a person sized specimen.

Truly this was one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time!

It's so rad with the hat (stick some shades on there and get some more pics PLEASE!)

So wanted to but didn't have any
The next time I'm at a 99 cent store I'll pick him up a pair & will be sure to post some pics

Just For Swords

Maybe this summer I'l get him a tie & make it a Tillandsia Cousin It X Swampthing Var. Blues Brother :crazy:

its all fine in cultivation...
but get into it in the outdoors, and prepare for a few days of fun....

OOOH LOOK, ITS BEAUTIFUL TILLANDSIA *twitch* followed by various screams of anger and hours of itching.... WOOO chiggers....i do NOT miss Florida, everything either bites stings or eats your house lol

LOL Awesome!
The second pic would make a sweet avatar!

Better than chia!

Awesome clump of spanish moss. :) Love it. Kick but Idea too.

Lolz. Nice!

Deleted

Last edited:
OOOH LOOK, ITS BEAUTIFUL TILLANDSIA *twitch* followed by various screams of anger and hours of itching.... WOOO chiggers....i do NOT miss Florida, everything either bites stings or eats your house lol

Would you believe they used to use it to stuff pillows and mattresses!?

Back