What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity sence I'm new to this site, I have gotten alot of great information from you neighbors I'm just wondering? Are the people answereing most of the question like 'Unkownclown' and 'Westrap' hired profetionals or are you guys just experienced friends with a less exciteing day job?
Either way thanks to all, I have learned alot about my VFT so far from you guys, [/B]AND gals. I probably would have killed Spike (my VFT) without your help. And know I'm considering stating a colection of carniverous plants.
Thanks to All From Alaska
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Same for me actually
tounge.gif

Thanks guys!
Now a boast a collection of many Flytraps thanks to you! (I just hope they live&#33
wink.gif
lol.

The only "professionals" are Phil and Jeff, the rest of us have real boring day jobs and have been spending way toomuch time with our plants
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Pyro

Who are Phil and Jef, what are their screen names?
Nothing Wrong with spending too much time with your plants, atleast not untill you start waiting for them to talk back to you!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Phil would be Phlitrapguy and Jeff is Jaie here.They are the owners of this site
biggrin.gif
there are also a few other like Mike King and Mr. Nice Guy himself Tony Parobek I believe Tamlin Dawnstar is also. There may be a few others hiding in the midst Im sorry if I forgotten anyone.

Me I'm not a pro grower I just like them, grow them, read alot about them, and pay attention to other people's advice who have learned from experience and experamenting on what works best for them.

The best way I have found to learn about them and other Cps is right here reading all of the older posts as well as the new, you get alot of great advice here. It takes some time to go thru them but its worth the knowledge.

I too have gained a lot of knowledge from this site. Since I have been visiting my CP's are doing much much better than before. I am so glad I found this forum, it is fantastic! Thanks to all who have helped out
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back