What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queen of the laundry pile, LOL

Heres my girl Shadow helping me fold the laundry as usual like the good girl that she is, LOL.

a-152.jpg

b-142.jpg

c-123.jpg

d-108.jpg

e-90.jpg

f-77.jpg

g-62.jpg

h-49.jpg

i-42.jpg

j-36.jpg

k-31.jpg

l-26.jpg

z-6.jpg

n-17.jpg

awww :love:
she's so cute!

Such a princess..

The spitting image!

I've always liked black cats. They shine so nice in the sunlight. I have two barn cats that are black, but they aren't nearly as tame as your girl. One will take food from me, but won't let me pet it. The other won't let me near it at all. The other blue/gray cats out there are tame though.

Give her a pat for me. : )

David

Aww, she's adorable!
I love cats more than dog. Which is a no-no to most people, but I absolutely adore cats!

I love cats! She is so beautiful. How old is she?

Laziest cat in the world! :D

Cats rock!

I love cats! She is so beautiful. How old is she?

Thanks. Shes definitely a very beautiful girl. I got her as a rescue cat from the Humane Society. I'm not exactly sure how old she is but I've had her since Dec 28th of 2006. She absolutely LOVES to give kisses when held. I can easily cradle her like a baby and she loves it. She'll just reach her face out to yours and smother you with kisses, LOL.
Shes also one of those cats that loves to follow me everywhere I go and as soon as I sit down anywhere, she right there in my lap, LOL. I absolutely spoil her as I let her go everywhere I go and I let her do pretty much just about anything she wants, hahahaha.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Cats rock!

Yes indeed they do. Absolute best animals ever, LOL. And very low maintenance.

Back