What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proof that I am FEMALE

stupid post.. I was insecure about being ftm trans so that's why I did this :\ for anyone who reads it in the future.

Last edited:
mmm and you needed to prove it why :p? nice plants too :)

thank you. and just for fun haha geez i look fat in that pic... oh well

nice looking sarrs, I assume you took them inside for the pic or to prep them for dormancy?

they're gonna be dormant there, I'm leaving a fan on and the window cracked when I can to keep them cool. My house isn't roasting or anything.

A cracked window and a fan may not be sufficient enough for them to enter dormancy completely. Plus it'll make a pretty hefty heating bill for your parents!
Depending on your zone you may be fine using a garage.

If you leave them outside they should go dormant with ease, and then you can find a nice cool place for winter. I plan to use my bulked and I think an attic is also cold enough.

I did use a garage last year... I suppose I'll just do that again. I can move them tomorrow. I know they should go dormant but I don't want them to get frozen, temps are dropping steadily. Yeah I'll put 'em in the garage.

After the chat room the other night I was sort of afraid to check this thread! :D

It's great to see the folks we communicate with here.

LOL swords haha. Don't be afraid, most of us don't bite! Our plants might though... hahaha

After the chat room the other night I was sort of afraid to check this thread! :D

It's great to see the folks we communicate with here.

Mmmm, very much. ;)

Strangest thread I've seen here for a while, :-)).

LOL. Good job.

Back