What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proboscidea Seed for SASE

joossa

Aklys
I have some fresh Proboscidea parviflora var. hohokamiana seed available for a SASE. Most of the seed was harvested in October or early November of this year (2011).

PB210006.jpg

This is a US only offer.

For anyone that is also interested, I still have lots of seed from my 2008 and 2009 harvests available as well. Although I do not guarantee viability with these because of age, I got both 2008 and 2009 seed to germinate in 2011. …Again I am putting this out there for anyone that may be interested for whatever reason.

If you want some seed, PM me and I will provide you with my address.

SASE Instructions:
You can send a regular envelope or a padded (inside lined with bubble wrap) envelope. If you send a regular envelope, I will wrap the seed in bubble wrap myself. Since in the past I have had envelopes return to me because of non-sufficient postage, I am requesting you affix 2 stamps on your SASE to prevent this issue. Along with the SASE please include a note with your forum name, the world Proboscidea, and either 2008, 2009 or 2011 to indicate what seed you want. If a year is not written down on your note I will assume you want 2011 seed. I will post a list in this thread to show whose SASE I have sent out.

I am interested in obtaining other fresh Ibicella lutea seed and/or any seed of Proboscidea with black seed color (P. althaeifolia, P. louisianica, or typical, black seed P. parviflora). If you have any extra seed of these I will be more than happy to trade with you!

Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
PM'd ya!

Pmed as well. No experience with any devils claw.

I have Pmed also. No experience with any devils claw.

Update: 12/09/11

These people have let me know they want some Proboscidea seed:

-JB_OrchidGuy
-jimscott
-afrodisa
-hazedshaman
-dionae
-BigBella

^I have PMed you guys with my address.

I have received a SASE from:

-afrodisa: SASE went out 12/02/2011.
-jimscott: SASE went out 12/02/2011.
-dionae: SASE went out 12/08/2011.
-JB_OrchidGuy: SASE went out 12/09/2011.

NOTE: All that are listed above also wanted Ibicella seed (see other thread). Since the demand for the Ibicella seed was lower than I expected, everyone who inquired will be able to get Ibicella seed. So, for those of you that wanted both Proboscidea and Ibicella seed please only send one SASE. I will use your ONE SASE and send you both types of seeds.

Let me know if you have any questions. Oh and there is still plenty of Proboscidea seed left over for anyone who wants some.

Last edited:
Back