What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Probably not something that you want to read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff:

I'm sorry to see you leaving PFT, and I hope that everything works out for the best for you, and that you are happy.

If you want some plants to take with you, help yourself to any of mine before you go to school.

Again, good luck with everything you do..

Pat

I dont know what to say Jeff,
I am going to miss you so d@mned much!
sad.gif

I refuse to say good bye though and I wish you nothing but happiness and good things in life. You are a great guy you deserve what ever is out there that makes you smile and I pray you find what you are looking for.

Congrats in school dont work yourself too hard and good luck.
hugs and kisses to you
wink.gif

Jeff your friendship and support has meant a lot to me, but I know the impetus to evolve and become other than what we are now can be very strong.

Please feel free to call on me at any time if I can be of any service to you.

Congratulations on your persuit of Botany: it is a wonderful subject, and I will look forward to reading your Masters Thesis someday.

Please stop in and let us know how it's going for you, and best of luck!

Sincerely,

William Dawnstar

Sorry to see you go jeff .

Thank you for being so nice and replying to my post on the VFTs .I know I have not been here for long but from what I seen your a great guy .I enjoyed reading the post you made.You will be missed .

Hope you like school .

Take care!!

_-West-_

i also am sad to see you go. But i am also happy for you will learn even more.

jeff, im so sorry to see you go,i dont want to say goodbye, but i have a funny feeling thats what its going to be
sad.gif
i know once your done with school, you will have a full career ahead of you, please keep dropping in whenever you can, there are a lot of people here who have grown to each other, and to you, i pray for you that you get your phd, i know you'll do it, just aint gonna be the same now....lol, i have this picture in mind, lol, your on a big boat going out to sea, and everyone is waving hankeys at you crying hoping for you to come back after your long journey around the world. lol. come back and share your adventures, and anything else....heheheh, you have in mind! good luck to you friend, and god speed to you also!!!

I'm really shocked to see you going Jeff but good luck with what you have planned. Just remember that you have loads of friends here so you know where to come when you feel like having a break from studying.

Good luck
Alexis

Well this is certainly a shock.

My best to you Jeff and know that I am with you in spirit (and getting smashed by my classes right along with you.)

Sorry to see you go Jeff, but you gotta do, what you gotta do!! Good luck with school and all your future endeavors!!!

Well, I can think of lots of good things Jeff and I have talked about. Too many to list! Hehehe...

I hope you get real far Jeffy. REMEMBER THAT YOU MAY NOT STOP TALKING TO ME. Hehehehe... GOOD LUCK!!!!!
smile.gif

I'll miss you!!!

Oh man......we'll miss ya Jeff, but its good your becoming a Doctor of some sort lol. Good luck

Well Jeff,

It Seems you are going to be a Philosopher/Botanist 2 of many of my favorite things to think about! Muhahah Well i do have to say 2 very nice majors...... as for i am a freshman..................................................................................
...in highschool
wink.gif
and i shopuld know... or should i?? Agg... lol but anyways Oh the memories of all the trade that you and i had made... and all those times you have told me that you were in such a DIRE need for a secretary....Oh and even the time you taught me the saying "Praise the Preachers Boy" Or somehting like that... but you remember... i dont... lohell.... but anyways i am excited that you are leaving for college... i wish i were n college now... just to get out of this small town... But that another 3 years into my life it will come.. im glad it came for you... Oh and dont think you have escaped from contact from me... as for i have your AIM and when i see your AWAY message go away... Oh be expecting a line or a thousand from me... Kdoek...

Best Regards to you Sir Jeffus PHD/BOTANIST
Jim

Remember my equation to happy
sad.gif
+
confused.gif
=
mad.gif
+
biggrin.gif
=
smile.gif

I was so dead tired from marking the national exams and didn't log on for 2 weeks...and to do so and only to find Jaie leaving...

sad.gif

.....<long pause>.....

like the rest, I'm sad to see you go...but still, all the best to what's ahead for you...do pop in and read our posts...really thick-skinned but...you'll miss us too...
wink.gif

NOOOOOOOO!!!
sad.gif
I'll miss you sooo much. Happy birthday and fare well, Jeff. I wish you luck and hope to see you again here sometime.

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back