What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pretty snake

• Thread starter RamPuppy
  • Start date

RamPuppy

Thought all you snake lovers might like this photo..

you can go find it here, since the site won't allow viewing from external links.

Pretty Snake

Xenopeltis%20unicolor_24662336.jpg

there, now i can see the pic!
hmm, actually, i cant see it
sad.gif

uh huh
wink.gif
ya sure about that Spect all I see is a red x
Very pretty Ram
smile.gif
thanks for tempting me with yet another snake. Ya know(this is a bit off topic) I did a head count last night and Im up to 67 animals here in my apartment.
wow.gif

OMG Girl! You should open a petting zoo!

(*in astonished voice*)Whoooaaaa!!! That's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!

now that I look at it closer, It looks like they just rubbed that shiny soap on a black racer...

sunbeam snakes look a little bit like the mexican burrowing python. They were in the same article in a past, past Reptiles issue. Really nice, has an extremely defined incadesant coloration, much like that of the indigo snake (a relative of the cribo) Very nice. Hey Ram, cryptozoology is my favorite site
wink.gif

cough... cough... *holds heart...* "THAT is your favorite site?

RamPuppy walks away with sad face.

sorry, ram. I meant favorite site for crypotozoology
wink.gif

Wow, that's amazing!
wow.gif

Unknownclown, your headcount is right up there on the wow-o-meter scale, too. I thought i was doing pretty good with an aquarium and 20+ CPs in my dorm, but...

Maybe i'll have to take up herpetoculture now. Such a pretty critter!

They are available commercially. I have seen someone named Jody in florida offering them on kingsnake.com.
This pic is much better than the ones I have seen.
Regards,

Joe

That is interesting, spec, because a few months ago, there was an article about scam artists painting snakes and selling them as much rarer animals! (ie: a $20 snake was sold for 250 smackers&#33
wink.gif
That's aweful, I really feel bad! (for the snake)
tounge.gif
Although, the body looks stockier than a racer...
rolleyes.gif
Just my $0.02 painted gold and date changed to be $2000.02
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

That is a sunbeam snake, is it not? I believe they live in my part of the world (Asia).

Back