What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Presidential poll

• Thread starter peter
  • Start date
Just another poll to see who will vote for president a few days before election begins.
(Could a mod please make this into a poll...)

Me To.
cool.gif

Jerry

Kerry

Kerry! Im geting my parents to vvote for kerry too!

And to those who wont vote because they say it doent matter, thanks! you just made everyone elses vote count just a little bit more!

It shall be a race to the bitterend for the candidates, but who will win is going to be up in the air untill all the votes are counted.

Oh yeah, I forgot to vote - KERRY!

The Democratic Party has hired 10,000 lawyers (2500 in Florida alone.) to moniter the election process. This forced the Republicans to hire the same amount.
With 20,000 lawyers screwing things up, we will be lucky to know who wins by next summer.

Lauderdale,
Little known fact: If neither candidate is a clear winner under the electoral college, then the house decides the winner, and the senate decides for the vice president.

Kerry.

Absolutely, definately, certainly KERRY.

Bush must go. Too many lies and deceptions, and too many dead people.

Capslock

Absolutely, definately, certainly BUSH.

No lies and deceptions, unlike Kerry.
and yes, too many dead people, caused by the people we are fighting.
Bush is working to prevent more dead people, including preventing more dead Americans.
last I checked, that was a good idea.
Scot

Ok... letting hundreds of tons of explosives being stolen in Iraq is not making us safer.  Bush knew about this before the invasion but didn't protect it as he should of.  The war in Iraq is not a matter of preventing terroists anymore... all you hear from Bush is "people are voting in Iraq", but at the rate it is going at it's going to take 10 YEARS till the war proves sucessful, who knows how many americans will be killed then.  Now, Soldiers are rethinking the war and many don't want to be apart of it anymore.  If they leave who will fight the war?  Do I hear a Draft?  He promises not of have one, but if no one wants to fight, how else do you get soldiers?... just like the Vietnam war I think...
One word to Bush, learn from the past, and stop being so hard headed!
Everything about him is bad, environmental plants, americas future (Economy, ect.), and his greediness for oil, and big businesses.

Kerry is needed to streighten everything out. Put an end to the pointless war, Bush has got to face that terrorists will never be eliminated if we concentrate in just ONE area. Yeah, we concor Iraq but what about Iraq's surrounding Neibors? Heck, how long will that take if Bush is doing what he is in Iraq? 100 years and endless amounts of Money!

As I've said Bush is a Mad dog on without a leash and needs to be tied up!

Hi Scotty,

Bush, the bringer of truth? You must be kidding! Have you seen farenheit 9/11?

whats the death rate in the Iraq war? around 1000 dead over 18 months?

number of murders for Los Angeles and New York city combined for 2001 is: 1224

just thought i would put things in perspective

Definately time for a change in leadership then if your murder rates are so high..

Bush has nothing to do with the murder rates in the big cities. also i would like to point out that very few ppl take Micheal moore seriously. his first movie was full of lies and half truths BY HIS OWN ADMISSION i have no higher expectations for his second. Kerry has constantly lied, his attendance record in the senate is among the WORST in history, he does flip back and forth between which side of an issue he is on. when he has shown up for votes in the senate this last year it has been to vote to take away my guns and ammunition and 90% of what i own is straight hunting rifles and hunting ammo...not assult rifles.

granted i dont like some of what Bush has done. the no child left behind act, while looking good on paper, is impossible to impliment in practice and WILL NOT work in the real world. the Patriot act is aloso the most worthless, UN-constitutional piece of junk i have ever seen.

Back