What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Presenting PvtPing......

Hello, as you can tell my name is PvtPinguicula, but you can call me PvtPing. Some of you may have seen my dad, SgtSarracenia, on here. I got my first CP's August of last year, a S. x 'Tarnok' and S. flava. I am slowly trying to build up my own collection. Although my name is PvtPing, I am most interested in VFT's, and hope to start to build that collection more.

I live in sunny So Cal and grow my CP's outside. We have many microclimates here and I am able to keep many different genera.

Not sure what else to say, except I hope to make many friends here and eventually be able to trade with you all.

Thanks for your help so far.

Pvt Ping

Hello, Pvt Ping. I am new as well. I live in Massachusetts. We don't have as many microclimates, we just have lots of surprises when it comes to weather so it makes me scared to put my CPs outside. It is 36 degrees right now and will be 73 on Monday. I also have many fish and aquatic plants. So, good luck with all of your growing and I consider all Carnivorous plant and fish people to be friends.

Welcome to TF!

Hi and welcome !

Back