What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
The pitcher plants in this pot are up for auction. It is the pot with the flowers directly next to the thread-leaf sundew. These are from divisions back in winter. Once these plants are established for me they become robust and vigorous. It contains a S. x chelsonii and a hybrid I call S. rubra "dwarf long-lid". I obtained the interesting rubra from a local nursery as I was browsing their bogs. It has unusually small flowers and pitchers but the pitchers have really long lids and nice color once fully developed. The larger flowers are S. x chelsonii. Will ship within the U.S. only. I will ship them bare root. If it reaches $15 I'll pay shipping. You get just about 24 more hours to bid. Bidding starts at $2.00

DSC04174.jpg

Additional photo of S. x chelsonii from last summer
Sarraceniaofthemonth021.jpg

Last edited:

$20

Payment has been made and I will contact seller concerning shipping this weekend.

Auction payment has been received. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Ships 5/31/2011. First thing in the morning via priority USPS shipping

Got em. Thanks for the extras.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back