What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your wantlist

What am I looking for?Hmmm pretty much everything but if I have to be specific then I would have to say

S. Oreophila (at the top of my list and I'd have one if it wasn't for those darn laws... even though I understand that they protect the plant and am grateful for them but they are still iritating.)
More Darlingtonia's. Yeah I have two and I love them and want more. If I could I would turn half my back yard into a Cobra lily bog garden. I especially want Darlingtonia 'Othello' as they are gorgeous.
S. Purpurea ssp Purpurea Yes I have 3 Venosas but I want the more polar varieties of this plant. The ones that are bomb proof
Nepenthes Bicalcarata One day when I get more space/better growing conditions
Nepenthes Truncata (see bicalcarata)
Ok I am just gonna go ahead and say every other nepenthes I don't have
Cephalotus
Drosophyllum
D. Rotundifolia (along with anyother drosera that can tolerate zone 5-6 temperatures)
P. Vulgaris
Oh and all Sarrs I do not currently own
Bah there are too many plants out there I want and don't have space for.

Id like a nice tall but not too tall (some where around 6 foot would be nice) man. He has to have a job, Im tired of supporting people perfectly capable of working. Good hygene is also a must and he also should know how, and prove daily, he is able to pick up after himself. Last but not least he has to like kids, or at least mine
smile_m_32.gif
, animals and plants.

Oh and Id like him gift wrapped in a nice shiny red bow please with a huge amount of $100 bills stuffed in his pants

I just got done perusing the New Years thingy. I sense a pattern and theme here. I think some of your criteria may end up being mutually exclusive.

Unknown, I can fall into that discription but I'm a Chef. So I'll never be home at night or on the weekends. And most likely will come home smelling of onions and booze every night.:;):

As for my want list I'm looking for various Sarracenia, cephalotus, Darlingtonia and various sundews.

Back