What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post you desktop

lol! 10... the recyling bin is in the corner :p
basically I just use my computer for homework (microsoft word), internet, and pictures.... I don't need more lol

that bird is sooo awesome!!!

Is it yours? it looks soooo scruffy...

Here's my uber awesome hassle-free desktop:
445desktop.jpg

WOW,it's just so...black!
smile_n_32.gif
I love that bird pic,he's adorable!Ozzy,that snake pic rocks.*Niki*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]that bird is sooo awesome!!!

Is it yours? it looks soooo scruffy...
yep, that's my little mango
smile.gif
(I didn't name him by the way). he's a fischer's lovebird. in the pic he had just taken a bath lol.
my other lovebird had a little trauma (elizabeth's collar) and now she has a habit of plucking her feathers
smile_h_32.gif
. we've tried everything but she just won't stop. And we know she's fine now... she's still not as outgoing as mango but she's more confident and not so afraid anymore.

The staticX dude. I saw them n concert a few years ago.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]he's adorable!Ozzy

Wow, I don't hear that very often.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ April 17 2005,7:06)]The staticX dude. I saw them n concert a few years ago.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]he's adorable!Ozzy

Wow, I don't hear that very often.
smile_m_32.gif
Yep ole Wayne Static. Wish I could see them in concert.

jeep.JPG
Here is a picture of my 89 jeep before I sold it last year. Not much of a desktop...I see a few neat desktops around here.

My "Print Screen" option won't work..... do I need to do something else to get it to work?

Really? You hold it down for about 3 seconds then go to program Paint, and under edit click paste.

AHA! I didn't hold it down. I just typed it! Here we go. This is my dreamcar at the moment! I want the body to be sort of a burgundy red with silver trim.

My%20background.JPG

Ozzy,you're too funny
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*
smile_m_32.gif

OOOOHHH I like that car Wesley!
cool.gif
*Niki*

How dissapointing, I'm seeing a lot of XPs and a couple 98s but no Mac OS or Linux or anything else. lol I'l post mine some other time.

--Jonathan

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ April 18 2005,1:43)]How dissapointing, I'm seeing a lot of XPs and a couple 98s but no Mac OS or Linux or anything else. lol I'l post mine some other time.

--Jonathan
Hey I'm using MAC!!!

Mac ownz all of you xp users...

You didn't notice my mac-esque icons and the finder? lol

PS.

"I like it when the red water comes out"

"its a grubby tap, oh how I've dreamt of a grubby tap"

Anything owns my wal mart blue light special!
smile_n_32.gif

I would have a Mac if I had a job (graphic designer)! Mac OSX rules
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ April 17 2005,1:43)]How dissapointing, I'm seeing a lot of XPs and a couple 98s but no Mac OS or Linux or anything else. lol I'l post mine some other time.

--Jonathan
I would LOOOOVE to have Linux. My bro uses it and it is NICE. I'm very partial to Clan Bomber and Tux Racer.... but that's not the whole reason. I just like Linux. Anyway, I only use XP because we don't have a Linux program yet(yet! my bro's gonna get us one).

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]OOOOHHH I like that car Wesley!
cool.gif
*Niki*

It's AWESOME, I can't wait to get one.

Back