What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post you desktop

Here's the desktop I have at work, I really need to clean it up. It's hard to find stuff.
desktop.jpg

Here is mine without all the files and stuff....

Scorpio.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ April 18 2005,2:36)]Mac ownz all of you xp users...
yeah right, thats why everyone has one
smile_n_32.gif

everyone has one because thats what they were told to get by the man

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ April 18 2005,2:22)]Here is mine without all the files and stuff....

Scorpio.jpg
smile_k_ani_32.gif
that looks amazing  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

I got it to work....Here it is...
screenshot%201.JPG

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hey I'm using MAC!!!
Mac ownz all of you xp users...
You didn't notice my mac-esque icons and the finder? lol

LOL! It's funny because just right now when I re-entered this thread I noticed that yous was running Mac OS. I think I didn't notice because I was only looking at what OS people were using when I noticed the XP trend, and as yours was first, I didn't check. Besides that, I was mesmerized by your background. :p As for Macs, as long as I am allowed to use a mouse with more than one button, I'm good. I find the actual OS to be quite agreeable.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"I like it when the red water comes out"
"its a grubby tap, oh how I've dreamt of a grubby tap"

I wish the milk man would deliver my milk...
laugh.gif
I love Dave Firth and his works. It's a beautiful thing sharing a name with one of his characters (from the roof tiles one). He's really quite brilliant, and his creepiness is second to none.
biggrin.gif
I'm glad that someone understands what it is. I had originally hoped to find one that showed Salad Finre's grodey teeth. :p Oh well, I'll have to live with this until I find one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I would LOOOOVE to have Linux. My bro uses it and it is NICE. I'm very partial to Clan Bomber and Tux Racer.... but that's not the whole reason. I just like Linux. Anyway, I only use XP because we don't have a Linux program yet(yet! my bro's gonna get us one).

You, my friend, have potential.
smile_n_32.gif
Sorry, I'm a Linux lover. Things are getting better all the time, too. Gotta love that open source.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Mac ownz all of you xp users...

yeah right, thats why everyone has one

<sarcasm>Yes, because as it's been proven time after time, the majority always has it right.</sarcasm>
smile_n_32.gif
Ok, so that may sound a bit more mean than it was supposed to, lol. If you want to use windows, go right ahead, the best of luck to you.
smile_n_32.gif

--Jonathan

P.S. Dangit! Another post without a background.. I'll get to it, I'll get to it.
smile_m_32.gif

I'm begining to think Jonathon doesn't even have a desktop!

lol

yes the milkman is ownz......

Made myself a new one today and reorganized.

screenshot%20II.jpg

I think it's more fun than the old one (see earlier reply).

~ Brett

Here's mine at work:
mytub.jpg

Back