What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post numbers

• Thread starter buckeye
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at my post counter and i began wondering how much i've written in 230+ posts. Probably at least several pages! And i have written very little compared to those of you who have 2000 or 3000+ posts!! Wow you guys could write a novel with all those!! Gives me carpal tunnel just thinking about it!
wink.gif

-buckeye

oops, could someone please bump this to the general forums? Thanks.

moved as requested...

Although I would add as a general comment:

Who cares how many posts you have. What matters to me is the content. Are people contributing with their replys or just taking up space on the forum and wasting my time reading nonsense.

Think about it before your reply to a post.
T

I completely agree tony. Though i have to admit some of my posts really have no real point
rock.gif
wow.gif
sad.gif
ghostface.gif

people like you bukeye, don't write a ton of short posts with little info, you post full-blasted 10,000 word posts
biggrin.gif

thats weird , i've written about 1000 + post and yet i feel like i've only written 50 my whole time here and i agree with tony as well , content counts , not number .

Locking this topic before it becomes a post of people voicing their post count for no reason.

Apparently some people completely miss the point. You guys all realize that the moderating staff does so for free and on their own time? And we check all new posts as quickly as possible to make sure everything is kosher?

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back