What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Polls

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
It won't let me start a poll when I click "new poll" instead it says..."You cannot start a poll You are currently logged in as Wesley" Why is that? I'm registered and all that. I did everything except re-register because I like my username and all that.
mad.gif

I think I saw Ram tell someone that the pools had to be disabled because people were abusing them...
confused.gif

oh, man.
sad.gif

PLEASE MODS....LET US START POLLS! PLEASE! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
tounge.gif

Can't say as I miss the polls guys.  They were pretty annoying at times.  We had some polls that made no sense, some were repeats of polls done a week or two earlier, etc.  I like the free for all discusions that occur rather than the limited response that you get with a poll.

Just my 2¢

that is correct. the feature was not being used correctly therefore was removed. although i can say i am glad they are gone... i can also say that if you feel you have a poll that is worthy of being listed... just pm or e-mail a mod with your idea. if it is aproved, the mod will start it for you.
andrew

Back