What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plastic greenhouse

Are plastic greenhouses a great thing to us for newb.If so how do i get supplies and were. How do i build it and can i have one in colorado for the summer. And spring. Could i move it into my house once it gets cold. I have a dog will he tear it up or not. It's a small dog. Can i make a small greenhouse inside? Or not .Why?

Is there one i can put on a desk'

You sound like the perfect candidate for a $9.97 10 gallon aquarium from walmart. Trust me, less hassle. Just remember to use shade cloth if you put it in the sun.

joe

whats the best lighting for that
confused.gif

You should light with fluorescents. For a 10 gallon tank 2 24" tubes will be great for it. Usually they also will sell a top that has the light tubes right in it that fits over the tank top.

Im planning on breeding how do i make a plastic indoor green house i want it kindof big or could someone sell me one

Back