What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plant tracking program

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date
On a different note, has anyone upgraded to Win 10, and had some slowdown issues, the blue swirly circle thing?

I only installed Windows 10 yesterday, and have not experienced any slowdowns.
It's running really well, other then the CP-GrowList program not working at first, that is now ??? . Haven't tried all my programs yet to see if I have any other issues or not.
What might have helped me, about a month before I decided I was going to accept the Windows 10 upgrade. I did a full factory restore on my computer.

I installed Windows 10 on release day and the only issue I've had is that it wasn't seeing the pictures on my camera, but Microsoft solved that with an update after about a month.

Thanks for all the links to the various programs, everyone. I've just been keeping a spreadsheet and never thought to look for software specifically designed for this sort of task.

Last edited:
I just use a notebook myself, sometimes a few notes on a notes app on my phone when I don't feel like grabbing my book at that moment or something.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back