What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pizza is a vegetable? What the...

• Thread starter ErrorEN
  • Start date
The problem with that is..those in power never go willingly! ;)
Once you create a government, its hard to get rid of it..except by bloody revolution.

(has a National government ever peacefully dissolved? not that I can think of..)

just curious, what would make your system "good"? compared with the way the USSR, China and Cuba did it? I dont understand why that kind of Communism would be better..
(better than either USSR/China/Cuba communism, or better than Capitalism)

Scot

All those countries failed in communism. I wouldnt even count them as communist countries. The way Karl Marx said it is that you have to have the prolitariates over take the bourgeoisie (a revolution). This never happened and communism was just instated by the bourgeoisie in these countries so that they could just take advantage of the prolitariates. This system would be beneficial because everyone would be paid fair and equal sums of money and there would be no government that can take advantage of this system (like what these "communist" nations did) I have a lot more reasons but im tired :lol:

You guys are missing something... until Mrs. Obama's school lunch initiative's pizza and french fries were considered vegetables for decades. The Obamas pushed through legislation to end that nonsense, only to have Republicans and lobbyists fight to have that legislation removed. We're not simply making pizza a vegetable, we're going back to pizza being a vegetable. 1 step forward, 3 steps back.

Republicans taking advantage of capitalism again, they dont even care if it makes them look stupid. -___-

Back