What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula lusitanica

Ok.... So... After I sow the seed.... saw, mid august, it will grow and send up a flower stalk in july? I'm not positive I understand the biological clock of this plant yet... Help would be appreciated, thanks!!!
smile.gif

yes, i would be quite interrested as well. i have a few of these and a bunch of seedlings. were just wondering what to expect. thank you for any tips!! have a great day everybody!!

-josh

Hi I have "my" P. lusitanica for about 2 years: saw it late December 2000, and get germination in mid/end January 2001. Have my plants under growlights and temperatures from 15 - 21 °C all winter/spring. Have them while summer and autumn in my greenhouse and the plants flowered in spring. It is not necessarely an anual , I think ( I have had my Byblis liniflora under the same conditions for 2 1/2 years)
Karl-Heinz

thanx alot for the info karl!!
smile.gif
we appreciate your help!! take care

Back