What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thez_yo

instigator
pings (labels might be a little off cuz I'm not too much of a ping person :lol:)

moranensis
P9170025.jpg

apasionada
P9170026.jpg

ehlersiae
P9170027.jpg

weser
P9170028.jpg

moranensis X ehlersiae
P9170029.jpg

pirouette
P9170030.jpg

jaumavensis
P9170032.jpg

gigantea
P9170033.jpg

little ceph hummer's giant start hiding in a pot among the pings and neps :p
P9170034.jpg

nepenthes

macrophylla
P9170035.jpg

P9170039.jpg

densiflora X king of spades
P9170038.jpg

jamban basal pitcher just opening
P9170023.jpg

P9170040.jpg

variegated alata working on the first pitcher it grew in for me:
P9170042.jpg

P9170043.jpg

P9170044.jpg

...oh and a sarr for you sarr-heads :p
minor
P9170045.jpg

Last edited:
very, very nice..I like the macro

I am a Sarr head. And I like the Minor :D

Love the pings! and the ceph, and the neps, and the sarr....

Thanks all!

I took a cut-out of that cute upside down heart on the Sarr minor and rotated it and made it my profile pic I liked it so much! :p

Man! I need to get a Macro...

Very nice variegated alata! It looks like the pitcher itself is variegated as well, which is something I have not observed from the pictures I have seen. Something I need to add to my collection one day!

Man! I need to get a Macro...

Yes, you do - they're awesome :-D. Villosa's a slower grower so you can't get decent pitchers unless you sit on it for 10 years, can't really get an eddie, so macro it is hehe..

Very nice variegated alata! It looks like the pitcher itself is variegated as well, which is something I have not observed from the pictures I have seen. Something I need to add to my collection one day!

Thanks! Both the pitchers and leaves are variegated indeed - the major reason I got it because otherwise I'm not too big a fan of alata. I think you can see it well in these pics because the angle of the sun was just right for taking the pictures that you could make out the white/green borders, because honestly I could barely see it with my own eyes so I'm glad it stuck out as much as it did in the camera shots.

Back