What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ping Sprouts

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Picture055.jpg
P. 'Weser'

Picture057.jpg
P. gypsicola

Picture054.jpg
P. laueana x emarginata

Picture187.jpg
P. ehlersiae

Picture189.jpg
P. [Encantada]

Picture190.jpg
P. potosiensis

Picture188.jpg
P. 'Sethos'?

Picture182.jpg
P. esseriana

Picture183.jpg
P. [1717]

Picture183.jpg
P. moranensis

Picture178.jpg
P. 'Aphrodite'

Picture179.jpg
P. 'Pirouette'

Picture180.jpg
P. 'Huahuapan'

Picture181.jpg
P. moctezumae x [Köhres]

Picture176.jpg
P. cyclosecta

Picture177.jpg
P. [ANPA C]

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice:)

Looking great! What's your soil mixture?

jimscott,
Don't you mean propagules or plantlets, sprouts originate only from seed or possibly embryogenesis (sprouts are what happen when seeds begin to geminate). Leaf-pullings produce adventitious buds that grow into small plantlets, which also grow only adventitious roots.

Good growing --- :banana2:

Last edited:
jimscott,
Don't you mean propagules or plantlets, sprouts originate only from seed or possibly embryogenesis (sprouts are what happen when seeds begin to geminate). Leaf-pullings produce adventitious buds that grow into small plantlets, which also grow only adventitious roots.

Good growing --- :banana2:

LOL! That just went past my education! The gypsicola thingy is from the parent plant you sent me two years ago.

Here's where a good lot of them came from:

Picture091-1.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Whom ever supplied JimScott I thank you for he has been so kind to provide me with 95 % of my ping collection which I have been able to share with others.

They are looking good Jim.

Thanx! My suppliers were a small handful of the hobbyists - like a hald dozen or so.

So - which species do you have then? Do you have P. reticulata? I like P. reticulata :) My one is going to flower I think :)
My favourite is P. cyclosecta though, because it goes purple for me - the same colour as its flower!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kath, click on the link in the signature for my growlist.

Back