What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikes peak

Hello

I thought some of you might like to see a photo of Pikes Peak from our deck.
Puppies%20and%20pumpkin%20party%20008.jpg

thanks
-Jeremiah-

cool
smile.gif

what are those mounds? why don't they have any trees? that's strange

Nice!

Very nice view you have there.  Actually, I like the tree - adds to the composition.  Thanks for the great pic!  
biggrin.gif

Very nice pic... the tree is perfect there.
smile.gif

Very nice. I too say the tree adds to the composition.

yup, its really beautiful watching the sun rise and set over the mountains, come winter it'll be snowboard nation for me, i just hope snowboarding is as easy as surfing

I suspect that he'd have to walk on air to get in front of that tree. Nice view of Pikes Peak Jeremiah. You in the Garden of the Gods area?

TheAlphaWolf, those mounds are the tops of boulders. Did a Google search for pics of the rock formations in the Garden of the Gods area in Colorado. Garden of the Gods

No, I think you're right. Bit of a ways from GotG, but with some similar features. Nice scenic area to live in.

Hello

Glad you like them.

We are in Colorado Springs but just barely the house over from us is in Manitou.

That is the Garden of the Gods here are a few more photo (from the deck as well). We got our first snow a few days ago, about 8".
Picture%20299.jpg

Picture%20301.jpg

thanks
-Jeremiah-

OMFG!!!!!!
You got your first snow and oyu got 8 inches of it?!?!?!?!
OMFG

Beautiful pics
Reminds me of Bosnia, except Bosnian mountains are rarely ocvered in snow
*sigh* I miss Bosnia so much

oh man thats a very bueatiful photo!!!

I can't wait till my car is done (rally car) and I'm able to race in the International Pikes Peaks hill climb. One of the worlds most famous single rally! plus its not like you have to be super pro they have "pro-am" . only a couple more years till its ready.... If only I could stop spending money on plants!!!
laugh.gif

Back