What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pictures from German CP meeting in Wuerzburg

Hi,

here are some pictures of the "South-German" CP-meeting in Würzburg.
It was very interesting with thousends of plants including a lots of very rare spezies. (I obtained a Heliamphora ionassi with adult pictures and multiple growing points for less than 30 &#36)

Andreas Wistuba showed some slides from the last "expedition" to Venezuela with Peter Habarth and Thomas Carow with beautiful pictures of the tepuis and a lots of information and habitat pictures of Heliamphora (including the newly described H. folliculata)

There was also an organized tour to the "restricted" places of the botanical garden of Würzburg with some very interesting spezies, including some Thriphyophyllum peltatum.

Phantastic meeting....
Martin

http://www.drosophyllum.com/deutsch/wuerzburg2002.htm

great photos wish I was there too
anyway nice to see few friends from my last visit
2 years ago
arie

Great pics Martin:) It makes me want to be there.

Whta is the red coloured plant in the bottom left corner of the picture called captioned "Angebot von T. Carow"? It almost looks like D. adelae, but I cant really tell. its pretty!!!

They look to me like small D. Villosa (ascendens) plants. but since I cant get a close up look they could be a small red adelae.

Hm, thanks... It does look like that.

Cool. There was a dewy pine in the first picture. It looks like a small pine tree, hence its name.

Back