What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture time

schloaty sounds great, would you take a photo of your whole growing set up i would really like to see it if thats not to much troble.

Drew

Wow,Dave you do have some nice looking Neps! I always like the look of campanulata and inermis there so open mouthed and cool. And that amp looks kinda like a nest of hungry birds! I`m planning on haveing my N.fusca at the county fair this year. It`s so nice looking it might even win best in class (Those Saintpaulia hybrids won`t know what hit them! Let alone it might conveniently eat other contestants:p Bwa ha ha ha!) man I need to take a pic and post it on the forums,especially to compare it to Jeremiahs and see if my light grown plant can beat his greenhouse grown pampered plant
smile_n_32.gif
I can`t believe how fast growing it is and how slow growing N."Judith Finn" is! Have you ever shown any of your plants?

PB, yes, I have shown my plants at both NECPS annual shows, and will continue to do so as long as we have the shows. It's great fun!

Sure thing Jess! Enjoy:

Dcp_1977.jpg

Dcp_1978.jpg

pitchers45.jpg

raff%20parade.jpg

those lower raffs are so nice looking that last picture is really nice with all the lowers hanging every which way.

How big are they?

Hi Erick
Nice looking plants there,your lucky with your climate being so nep friendly
smile.gif

bye for now Julian

They get really BIG. My last one was 6" tall and 4.5" wide. I could practicly hold it entirely in my palm, and they're heavy.
But now it stoped making lowers and now its making upers. I love my lowlanders ^_^!

Schloaty...my my my!! And you have an aristo! That's one I want. Give it to me!!
smile_n_32.gif

They all look great. You have a lot of the ones I want. Sooooomedaaaay.

Thanks for the photos.
smile.gif

Back