What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi,

as some of you may have noticed, i have done a CP-Tour, together with three german cper, through the western cape of South Africa last year. We have put together a picture book from this trip.

The book is a hardcover in the Format of 21cm x 21cm. It has 206 pages (198 for pictures), fully color. The book contains about 330 pictures we have taken in south africa. Besides the carnivorous plants it shows pictures of the other flora as well as pictures of the landscapes. There is only very few texts (no more than two lines on each page and not on every page) in english.As for carnivorous plants, it shows pictures of the following species:

Drosera alba
Drosera aliciae
Drosera capensis
Drosera glabripes
Drosera curviscapa
Drosera esterhuyseniae
Drosera admirabilis
Drosera cistiflora (lots of different forms)
Drosera trinervia
Drosera regia
Drosera ericgreenii
Drosera cuneifolia
Drosera hilaris
Drosera pauciflora
Drosera sp. Nieuwoudtville
Drosera slackii

Roridula dentata
Roridula gorgonias

Utricularia bisquamata

You can find a preview of some pictures on the following link:

http://utricularia.net/englisch/buch.php

The book will sold for 32€ + shipping. Saddly, shipping them to Australia is quite expensive. I will have to charge 14,80€ for shipping (no airmail) the book to the US. Payment can be done by Paypal.

The first 140 books have already been sold! As there is still an interest, we decided to go for a reprint. The new books just arrived and will be ready for dispatch very soon. Another reprint will most likely not be done.

If you are interested in one or more copies of the book, please let me know!

regards,
Christian

P.S.: If i put this into the wrong categorie or if announcements like this are not allowed, please move or delete this thread!

Back