What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pics

G

Hi guys. I really want to show off how well my plants are doing, but I dont have a digi camera. Would it be easier to just get a cheap, disposable camera, take some pics, have them developed, scanned onto my comp, and post them here? Or perhaps, someone could just send me a digi camera
biggrin.gif
. Anyway, I found a huge mat of living sphagnum moss across the street. I collected a bunch, and put it around my grow table, and it looks beautiful!! I might consider using the stuff to trade with, since ther's a whole lot of it across the street (along with some moose dropings
sad.gif
).

I imagine N. lowii might respond to feeding droppings, as it seems to evolved for that, but you would have to have one giant plant for moose..
tounge.gif

Save the droppings! It is getting that time of year for the northerner's traditional cranberry and moose dropping pie. Yum.

... Disgusting......
sad.gif

Back