What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of my recently built terrarium

Hey everyone heres some pics of my terrarium I built a couple of weeks ago. Sorry about the somewhat blurry pictures...my camera sucks.
DSCN3723.jpg

DSCN3724.jpg

DSCN3725.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Zach

Looks real good in there! Which was all bronzed?

Just one light??? I think it looks good but I think you might need more lights for the long run. Maybe I am wrong. I don't grow under lights yet. Someone else may chime in.

the plants do look good though.

Hey everyone thanks for the replies!

Jimscott - If you're talking about the one in the back left corner, that is my new N. Spectabilis that I just received in the mail yesterday...not sure what kind of conditions it was getting with its grower, but hopefully it likes my conditions!!

JB - Ya thats what I thought about the lights also, but I decided to just start out with one double fixture, and it seems to be working out fine. The N. Sanguina I got from Andy colored up real nice for me, and my N. Ventricosa is pitchering just fine under these light conditions. I can't really speak for the other three Nepenthes I have in there because I just got them yesterday, but I would assume they will like it just fine.

Thanks,

Zach

Very nice! What's the one with the red leaves?

Back