What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos from necps show

Hi everyone -

Nathan just updated the website & posted photos from the show last month. Thanks to everyone who participated!

NECPS 2004 SHOW PHOTOS

Awesome photo's! I love the Ampullaria one. Very sharp.

Well FINALY. LOL.

I love the pic of the "greenhouse in full swing." That's indicitive of the crowds we had pretty much all day long.

I love this one:

2004100914-NECPS-show-Watching%20a%20yellow%20jacket%20in%20a%20perilous%20sea%20of%20Sarracenia-Near%20escape.jpg

Everyone is watching a yellow jacket dancing with destiny. Just to the left of the crowd is a 3-tiered, 8 foot wide rack LOADED with all types of Sarracenia....

What Fun!!

Geez, i'm away for a few months and everyone starts taking cheap shots at me *coughschloatycough*.

So yeah, sorry to whomever PMed me because apparently the statute of limitations ran out on them.

This site is like crack. You either do it nonstop, or you don't.

So anyway, without further ado, i give you... <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>the 2004 New England Carnivorous Plant Show report</span>.

And right on its heels, the November meeting report. Just because you live afar doesn't mean you can't experience the NECPS meetings.
smile.gif

Back