What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PFT T Shirts

• Thread starter Dyflam
  • Start date

PFT T Shirts - If they were offered, would you buy one?

• Not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes... simple T with logo.

• Yes... personalized T

• Yes... collared golf shirt T

• Total voters
Hehe...
biggrin.gif

i might buy one. the other cp shirts i've seen just don't do it for me. i'm kinda strange when it comes to t shirts, though. maybe a simple picture of a vft, centered on the front (3-5")? maybe a little sayint to go along with the pict (my plant eats insects? my plant beat up you honor role plant? j/k!)gotta get a plug for eg/pft.com in there too!

i think that polo's/golf shirts go hand in hand with embrodery, though.

just my opinions...

peace,
technoracer

I like the idea of a personalize T-shirt with the eg/pft logo on it, but a plain T-shirt with the logo would be a nice addition to my T-shirt collection. It would fill the gap left by my two favorite Farside T-shirts which became rags not to long ago
sad.gif
sad.gif

not real likely. I would just make my own.

I would if you guys had sizes that were for tiny people. I can never find t-shirts small enough for me. Shauntell

i would wear 'em! all ten diferent styles too!( hoping if this goes through, theres more then one, lol) i prefer large thank you! yes, large! a large VFT on the front! lol

ccrider

I would for sure wear one, and buy one that is!! Any style would be cool
biggrin.gif

I would make my own... a pic. of a huge maxima and a small pic of me in the top corner of the pic.!lol

I'd order a bunch as Christmas presents!
biggrin.gif

I would purchase one, but I am a smaller person, can you offer children sizes?

nah I would not buy one . no offence but I like to try my shirts on before I buy them . Make sure they fit right and look good.

_-West-_

Back