What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Permission Requested

Hey TF'ers,
As I've created a forum for francophones, I was hoping to ask a favor to all of you out here in tf land if I could use some of the material found here and translate it into french for the the benefit of french-speaking peeps here in quebec and elsewhere. Stuff that's stickied, how to's, DIY's, media choices... I assume I'd put a link to the thread where I got the info from, so people don't think that I wrote it myself, and props would go out to the author of course!

Just trying to get the word out to as many peeps out there as possible, so people can stop saying they 'TRIED growing cp's but failed, they are just to hard to grow'. Just to say that at an event where a friend and I sold some cp's, I was really surprised how many people said that they tried growing cp's... maybe 70% of those that passed by our kiosque.

Cheers!
Steven

I think it would be easier to contact each author specifically instead of making a thread. Any way I think that is a great idea, but I could never translate that much writing or even just retype it.

will do, good point ant.

Back