What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pearlwort anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearlwort anyone?  I figured if Tamlin could auction off nothing last year and get bids, I can auction off non existent Pearlwort.

8b3869de.jpg

The photo above is representative of actual Pearlwort although it will not darken your doorstep.

Now, I would never send a noxious weed to anyone but please go ahead and bid on this mighty fine specimen of a pearlwort that you will NEVER receive as it has been destroyed and what ever you bid will go to the NASC.  Naturally, there will be no shipping and handling costs to worry about as the plant doesn’t exist any longer.

One less noxious weed is worthy of a bid in my book! I say $2 and good riddance!

$2 on the precious purty pearlwort from Joe.
That's $2 on the pearlwort do I hear $3 on the precious purty pearlwort?

$3 here....target practice for Round-Up.

Payment has been recieved.
Let me know when the pearlwort is dead so I can close this auction.

Bump.

Is this plant dead yet?
Bump.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 29 2005,9:28)]Is this plant dead yet?
Bump.
HAHA--LMAO. This plant will never die! You'll be looking to close this, Ozzy, when you're an old, old swamp man.
smile_n_32.gif

I feel like an old swamp man already. I don't feel like waiting for this plant to die, so I'm going to close this. If for some reason it sprouts back up, contact me so another attempt to kill it can be made.
T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back