What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (Shannonebol $200) Killer Miramar Beach Select clone - Double Growth! The one everyone always wants a division of!

Up for auction is an absolute unit of an ornata. Mike Wang has called it one of the best ornatas out there, and I would have to agree. I have hundreds of ornata, but you can't walk past this one without doing a double take, that's for sure. I got this clone from Phil Faulisi a number of years back and it has not disappointed a second since I first got it.

This is a double growth, established division of this plant. I don't release very many of them, and this is probably the only division I'll have available this year. If you've seen this plant before, if you've lusted over this plant before, or even if this is the first time you've heard of it, this. is. your. shot. And since it's a charity auction, let's bid it up. The last time I sold a piece of this it went for well over $200, so lets see what we can raise for NASC with this!

Bidding starts at $5, Shipping is $8 and always combined with other auction winnings.

First few photos are Glamor shots by Deb of the mother clump, and the rest is what you are actually getting

IMG_6304.jpeg
IMG_7972.jpeg
IMG_7974.jpeg

IMG_4824.jpeg
IMG_4825.jpeg
IMG_4826.jpeg

$80

Snapped this photo of the mother plant this weekend - that throat color is going crazy this year!
IMG_4941.jpeg

This item is paid, please arrange shipping

Back