What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (Mark_T58 $157) Killer Karen Oudean Flava Maxima clone

Up for auction is an extra large, established single growth division of a killer Flava Maxima clone that I got many many years ago directly from Karen Oudean. Before I had greenhouses, this clone never got any veins in it's throat, but under extreme greenhouse conditions, it can get veins later on in the season. It's a killer shape and a very vigorous clone to add to your collection if you are light on maxima. Everyone needs more than one flava maxima, trust me.

Bidding starts at $5. Shipping will be $8 and can be combined with my other auctions

IMG_4806.jpeg
IMG_4807.jpeg

Up for auction is an extra large, established single growth division of a killer Flava Maxima clone that I got many many years ago directly from Karen Oudean. Before I had greenhouses, this clone never got any veins in it's throat, but under extreme greenhouse conditions, it can get veins later on in the season. It's a killer shape and a very vigorous clone to add to your collection if you are light on maxima. Everyone needs more than one flava maxima, trust me.

Bidding starts at $5. Shipping will be $8 and can be combined with my other auctions

View attachment 9869View attachment 9870
$20

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay payment has been sent

Item has been paid, please arrange shipping

Back