What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**PAID**(kdlaws $19) Nepenthes spec

• Thread starter boarderlib
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is a N.spec. I'll post a pic of the tag to give you a better ID on the plant, it's a lot to type out. This is another small plant at about 3" across. If you like dark highland plants, this will be right up your alley. First pic is the label. Second pic is the exact plant up for auction. Third is a small pitcher that's less than a month old to give you an idea of what you can expect from this guy in the future. Unfortunately I only have small plants of this one, so I don't have any larger pitchers to photo. You can pm me any questions you may have.

US residents only.

The winner can contact me here via pm to arrange shipping. I will cover shipping costs.

Starting bid at $5

On behalf of NASC, I would also like to thank all of the people who've donated and all of the ones who are trying to spend their money to help. Thank you everyone[emoji2]

Heath

Yes, this label did kill the batteries on my label maker[emoji23]. That's "black" under the scissors.
59c483de071edec48e71772afa404c41.jpg
6d14d33aee30bfb54279fc96414015bc.jpg
444d803a1935ded8a3f7491a46d39a2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Current high bid is kdlaws at 16.

This little guy is so excited about his new home he's getting ready to pop (circled pitcher)[emoji2]. You can see another smaller plants open pitcher in the back ground.
ff848a24d61aea44ea4e7e12664701a7.jpg

KDLaws has paid for this item...please ship at your earliest convenience

Package shipped on 4/9. Tracking number sent via pm.

Received today, nicely packaged and in great condition. Thanks Heath!

You're very welcome![emoji1]. Thank you for supporting us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back