What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pacman fans

• Thread starter MiguelSR1
  • Start date
There's gotta be at least a few in tf that saw the fight, any one people? share your thoughts here if u'd like :-O it gets harder and harder to loose faith in him when he makes punching bags out of enemies time after time :p

By the title I thought you meant:

23976_pacman.jpg

This is still my fave video game! LOL

As far as ultimate fighting goes I don't fiollow it but I did go and see an event once where a guy named Tank was appearing because my Uk writer was here and is a big fan of all that stuff and also something called "Brazilian martial arts" which the guys in the Brazilian metal band Sepultura are into as well. When we interviewed Sepultura, Shan and them really got into a discussion about that and I was lost.

Yeah, what's he talking about?

I also thought he meant the video game..
I remember playing it at the 7-11..probably the first video game I ever played!
(no one had home video game systems back then..)

I even had a pac-man t-shirt in 8th grade! ;)
kinda dorky..but well, it *was* the early 80's..it seemed normal then! ;)

(fight? no idea what that is about..there is apparently some boxer named Pac man?
weird name..doesnt sound very scary..)

Scot

I meant Manny Pacquiao aka pacman, yes indeed it doesn't sound scary at all but i'll tell you what the boxing world has never seen an athlete of such caliber ever since say Muhammad Ali. He's not heavy weight but in his division he's the best pound per pound fighter in the world, he does make punching bags out of contenders. U can see his fight vids on youtube to find out. He's an icon kinda like lady gaga in the popularity rate, maybe even a little more.

I thought Pacman (Jones) was in the NFL.

By the title I thought you meant:

23976_pacman.jpg

This is still my fave video game! LOL

As far as ultimate fighting goes I don't fiollow it but I did go and see an event once where a guy named Tank was appearing because my Uk writer was here and is a big fan of all that stuff and also something called "Brazilian martial arts" which the guys in the Brazilian metal band Sepultura are into as well. When we interviewed Sepultura, Shan and them really got into a discussion about that and I was lost.
Yeah u can say it's ultimate fighting cuz no 1 has ever scratched him lol. But it's on the middleweight boxing level, maybe u gotta check him out some time and see the hype :-D who knows u might like it a lot. His next fight's gotta be in 3 to 4 months which will most likely be another victory. His style is fighting the best of every country / continent. He beat Britain's Hatton (u gotta see how hatton got knocked out) De la joya from Mexico ran around the ring and so did Cotto from south america, now the best from Ghana has been put to rest.

Back