What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Packages to go out

Is it a world on the back of a sea turtle that swims around? (supposedly the ocean). I think this was one of Homer's stories. (the greek that wrote: The Odyssey) I know it was a Greek or Italian myth, but the witches I don't remember... I dunno.
wow.gif
rock.gif
wink.gif
THANKS FOR THE KIND OFFER!!
biggrin.gif
unclesam.gif

No, no, no. It's the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett.

NONE of which I've read. I'm not going to get this one, I don't think.

Capslock

The sign of an insane mind!!! Except that's "multiple" exclamation marks, once specified as five.

Capslock

Hi Rose,I have sent you a pm,but you have not replied.Do you have a paypal accout?If you do'I'll send you the postage,if not I'll mail it to you.Let me know.

Jerry

CAPSLOCK!!!!

It was downed to four. The ghost of the opera was surely insane because he used four !!!!. THe opera owner, Mr. Bucket, ofthen approached !!!!, but never quite mad it. I will PM you with your win.

I do have a pay pay account. I will PM it.

Hello again,

I have not heard from a few people. I am going to hold on to a couple, but I now have on extra if someone wants it.

Are the packages in the mail since this last Monday (the 12th), or will be going out this next Monday (the 19th)?

SF

Hey Rose, have you recieved my parcel with the H. heterdoxa, and the Sarracenia divisions in it? Thanks.
smile.gif

Actually I received that on Wednesday. Thank you, they look great. Sorry for not letting you know earlier. I loose track.

Hmm, when did you send them out?

Glad they came thawed! lol Has mine gone out? Along with the other load lol.

Andrew and Sliz's have just gone out. Everyone else should be getting theres. Hope they come all right.

I didn't get mine today(17). Did you send them priority?

Mine arrived, and everything looks alive and well.  Thank you for everything Copper, YOU are the BEST!
biggrin.gif
 The Utrics were all of a large enough plug size to fill the pots quickly.  The Drosera were pretty small, but surprisingly healthy for being shipped!  Were the D. natalensis just germinated within the past few weeks? It took me a few minutes to realize what those green specks were! For several minutes I thought that the plant had died in transit, and that those were little sprouts of LFS
laugh.gif

All in all, it took me over an hour to scrounge up the needed potting materials and I had just enough LFS to pot them all up.  I mean I had to tip the bag upside down and use all the little crumbs!

Copper, your gift was much appreciated.  Remember that I owe you!

SF
smile.gif

Actually I am guessing that the nates came up from desimated roots.  Yes, it was with in the last couple of weeks, but since I was sending out the boxes I decided to try them.

No, they were not all ship priority.  I find it dies not help much and I still ended up pay more than recieved for shipping.  Not a problem though.  It was as close as I have gotten yet.

Thanks to those that sent t a little extra.

Copper,

Has anyone claimed the extra package yet, if not I'd like too.

Chris

HI Copper, got mine today and Thanks so very much! Um 1 question tho, what species was in my Nyquil bottle? hehe that was VERY clever to send an aquatic that way.

Hi Rose,send me your papal address and I'll send you some money for postage!!!!!!!!

Jerry

Thank you soooo much copper! I just got mine. I will see if i could send you some plants one of these days, but so far you have every single plant that i own at the moment lol. BtW did you send me a inflata? I don't see anything else but aurea or maybe I mistaking them...

Back