What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P.gigantea is flowering!!

YIPPIE!!

100_3596.jpg

P. moranensis propagation is doing well..

100_3598.jpg

my gigantea loves to flower. expect lots more on the way! great butterwort, infact, the only mex ping i grow

Looks Nice!

Pings are looking nice there. My pings are doing better since I transplanted them. I cant wait till mine start flowering, lol.

Pings are looking nice there. My pings are doing better since I transplanted them. I cant wait till mine start flowering, lol.

What kind of sub mix do you use, and how moist do you keep it? I'm having trouble with my
P. weser, P. 'Aphrodite', and P. esseriana. My P. 'Aphrodite' and P. esseriana are pretty much done for I think.

I use a 50/50 peat and sand mix for mine. I have them indoors under lights, so I only water them like once a week so I dont keep them too moist. They go through happy and sad phases for me.

One of my pings that almost died is now split into 6pings. Its like a circle if pings, lol

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Just checked my Pings and its my Jaumavensis that split into alot of plantlets. I just counted the Jaumavensis, and its actually 7 plantlets it split into.

Congrats on the scape. Now let's see that flower!

Back