What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

outgoing

I have packages to go out.

Trades

Joseph
Superimposedhope
Homer
eglecko
Griffin
gr8oz
Brisco
vertigo
capslock
Glenn

postage

snowy falcon
pb4ever
waycool
mijako10
flip side the pint
adnedarn

I know there are a couple more. To those just let me know or when you are ready for your package. If I missed anyone please let me know.

Thanks all.

I didn't see my name in the mix.

I thought you had a day off tomorrow? Doesn't look like a day off to me.
smile.gif

Sorry Jim, You actually are on the list here.  

Actually these packages will go off over the next few days, between now and Monday.  Sorry for the delays, but things have gotten busy at work and when duty calls its up, up and away.  I have very few days off right now and must take advantage of them.  I will not see a full day off until next Friday (not tomorrow).  Monday and Tuesday I should have sometime for mailing.

Oops, A couple more I forgot to add.

Casper
Spec

and kirk?

I would love anything you have left over. I can send postage.

Merci Beaucoups!!!!!!!!!

A very good point has been brought to my attention. If you are under the age of 18 and want to receive a package from me please clear it with your parents. I would be upset if a package came in for one of my children and I did not know anything about it, so please discuss it with them. I should have mentioned something before, but I forget about the varying ages on this forum.

If your parents do not wish you to receive a package please inform me of this. It would be unfair to me not to.

Thanks and carry on.

Copper, Very good point! Was this brought to your attention the hard way? Oh and my mommy says it's okay.
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Andrew

No, thank goodness. One of our intelligent and well meaning youths mentioned something.

Thanks, Copper!

Oh! My parents don't mind the packages.
smile.gif

is it to late to recieve these packages?

One little lowii walking out the door in the morning. Let me know if it finds its new home before it gets stepped on.

Joe

Hey copper,

I sent you the postage fees via paypal. Did you receive it? I didn't get an email from you.
smile.gif

It would be very helpful if those that sent payment through paypal would PM me their real names. Flip, I did get yours, thanks. I have been working a lot and have not been able to get back with everyone. I will Pm or email as I send your packages out. Please let me know when they arrive.

Hi Copper,
Speaking of packages, did you get mine? I sent it last week, so I hope it made it....???

Yes, I sent a PM, but some are not making it out. One out of four lived. It was a good try. I hope my byblis make it. Seven of the packages have gone out.

Copper, I sent your package out yesterday (Monday).  You should recieve it via USPO Wednesday-Thursday.  

Enjoy.

Back