What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our new pup

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
here is our schipperke pup Bear

bear1.jpg

bearplay.jpg

cutebear.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmm photoshop didnt do what i told it to do, will resize them shortly

OMG!How cute is he! Is he chewing on your foot?Haha that's too funny.You are very lucky,he's adorable!! ~Niki~
laugh.gif

hmm still not as small as i would like...........if anyone has trouble on dialup let me know and i will try again

Geez...how did I miss this post! What a cutie pie! How old? Boy are you in for some fun...puppyhood. Chew, chew, chew!
smile.gif

she is about 3 months old give or take a few days.

Cool! Nice puppy. What breed is it? I have a rat terrier puppy who is 3 months old now. Good luck with the housetraining, etc....

Puppies are so much fun.

she is a schipperke, originally i was told they were breed to kill rats and stuff on barges in Belgium. but current theory is that they were kind of a do it all breed for farmers and such. herding sheep and cattle, watch dog, vermin killer(they are extreamly good at this, as good or better than most terriers) and all the other normal sort of farm work a dog could do. they are an extreamly intelligent breed but also hard headed and independent. they love playing but if they get board with your games they will take off to go find something more interesting to do. loyal, good with kids. great breed just EXTREAMLY hyper. she spends the days at the office terrorizing everyone and she goes home at night and terrorizes the geese for awhile and checks out everything around the house for an hour before its time for her supper.

Back