What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Osteospermum

It was love at first sight when I saw these flowers. This one is call Nasinga Purple, just one of many of the spoon varieties.

that is pretty!! it took me a minute toi find the full sized pic since on that page it says that it can only be viewed by members
sad.gif
So what the heck Ill help you out so everybody else can see it
smile.gif

Sonja_2001-09-07_541_1923.jpg

(Edited by unknownclown at 11:14 am on April 30, 2002)

I haven't seen the pics but I just discovered this flower last year. I couldn't find out what it was...I saw it in a hanging basket at Lowes and just loved it. It was yellow with touches of purple. I went to the "Name that Plant" section of the...uh...GardenWeb...and a very kind soul in England went to a great deal of trouble to identify it for me...osteospermum. I have bought 3 varieties this year (white, purple and yellow...don't know the names). But they are very pretty!

Suzanne

you know I could have sworn it was posted when I did it thats weird!!! Well I tried
smile.gif

I thought the same thing so don't feel bad, thanks for trying.

Back